From: Alan R <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] : low variance MRCA dates for P310 clades inItalyandSEEurope
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 03:38:05 +0000 (GMT)

Tim

I really just wanted to press this to see how near we are to making a call.  We are obvously not there yet but I think what evidence there is is favouring the idea of an initially central European route for ht15.

Alan

Dear Alan,
    Your thoughts on this matter are essentially the same as what I have
thought about this topic.  Now if we can just figure out the timing of these
SNPs a little bit more precisely!
Sincerely,
Tim