From: mtDNA H Project <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder Projects
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 05:16:49 -0600

Wayne,

Why do you plan to start a separate Mennonite FF project? Is your
project currently exclusively Y-DNA based and classified as a Surname
Project?

Merging the 23andMe Relative Finder data will be relatively simple
once Family Tree DNA opens up the database to 3rd party imports.

--
Regards,
Rebekah

This thread: