From: mtDNA H Project <>
Subject: [DNA] Family Finder Update Notice. WAS Re: ####! My Family Findertest was inconclusive!!!
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 05:32:27 -0600

Hi,

As everyone here --one would think-- knows FTDNA's Family Finder test
is in Beta production. That means that those who opted into Phase I or
Phase II will see a few odd events and messages from time to time.

I checked with FTDNA IT as soon as I got the message. All that that
message meant was that those who did not have an unused DNA vial on
hand were still included in the weekly batch. That is being done so
that when a Beta tester's new test kit is sent back they are bumped up
in the cue.

A big part of any Beta test process is to send questions, concerns,
and possible problems to those who can do something about them. The
contact email address at Family Tree DNA is .
:-)

--
Regards,
Rebekah