From: CeCe Moore <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder Update Notice. WAS Re: ####! My FamilyFinder test was inconclusive!!!
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 09:32:13 -0800

Hi,
When I received the message from FTDNA entitled "Delay in Results for Kit#..." I didn't think it was odd. I just thought I was unlucky. It's main message seemed pretty clear to me. It said in part, "Your sample failed to produce a clear result in this run. Below is a status update for your kit number, as well as an estimated time of when the next rerun is expected to be completed..." If, as you say, "(a)ll that that message meant was that those who did not have an unused DNA vial on hand were still included in the weekly batch," it was a very strange way of expressing it. I wasn't complaining about FTDNA in any way, just disappointed. I did, in fact, email Morgan at FTDNA and received a response this morning. I am happy to find out that yesterday's message was sent in error, and, apparently, my results will not be delayed.
Thank you,CeCe