From: vernade didier <>
Subject: [DNA] Re : Ysearch conversion of DYS452 and DYS463 looks good
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 01:02:06 +0000 (GMT)

and thanks to this cleaning I could more easily check ysearch on these "intermediate" markers (those from 461 to 463 on ysearch order) not part on any standard order at FTDNA . My A10 =15 is shared only by a handful of people. This set of markers is a really good one. I hope more people will consider testing for them.

Didier