From: "Tim Janzen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] : low variance MRCA dates for P310cladesinItalyandSEEurope
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:26:29 -0800

Dear Vince,
You are correct that SW Asia would be just as reasonable of a guess
as SE Europe for the area of origin of both R-L23 and R-L51. It will be
interesting to see where the hot spots of both R-L23 and R-L51 are as more
haplotypes become available. R-M269 very likely occurred somewhere in Asia
and probably not in Europe.
Sincerely,
Tim