GENEALOGY-DNA-L ArchivesArchiver > GENEALOGY-DNA > 2010-03 > 1267527865
From: Kamel GAZZAH <>
Subject: [DNA] DYS464X and DYF399X
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:04:25 +0000 (GMT)
I received my DYF399X and DYS464X from Thomas as follows:
I belong to J2a4h1 (L24+,L25+) haplogroup and wish to know :
- if any data available for these two markers in J2 haplogroup.
- How fast these markers are ?
- How are these markers useful for grouping different clusters inside a haplogroup ?
- Is DYS464 gggg common to all J2 people ? or to a more extended group ?
- Is DYF399 tct common to all J2 people ?
I found this project with 464 ccgg results , with most of participants in R1b haplogroup.
|[DNA] DYS464X and DYF399X by Kamel GAZZAH <>|