From: Barbara Stabley <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DYS464X and DYF399X
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 08:36:10 -0800 (PST)

I was waiting for this to come up, so I could ask about my son's test results for DYS 464X, which are 15c 16g 16g 17c.  He tests R1b1b2a1b5 and belongs to the L21 plus and R-P312 projects.  His L226 result was negative. FTDNA Kit # 149770.  His father or grandfather were a NPE, so the surname is irrelevant.  Are there other tests I should do for him?   The 399X?   The Family Finder test is on my future list.

Barb Stabley