From: vernade didier <>
Subject: [DNA] no match on panel 9 markers
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 04:02:52 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Al,

I didn't repeat it in the second post but I said that I was analyzing R1b background. This answer is allowing me to add that, in addition to the rare DYS556=12 (rare in R1b from what I can find with available data) I also have DYS533=11 ( DYS533=12 main value in R1b ). This situation is the explanation for no matches on the set of 10 values.

I still think that a discussion on these markers would be a good idea...

Didier