From: kevin brewer <>
Subject: [DNA] Deep clade tests
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 18:35:41 +1100

My deep clade test has come back thus: L22- M21- M227- M253+ M72- P109-
P19+ P259-

I need someone to explain it. I did this via FTDNA. The Hg is given as
I1, and the explanation as origins in northern France, then to
Scandinavia. May the origins be in Scandinavia andthen to Northern
France, then to England from where my ancestors issued forth? Now
reading the detail in the tree it seems this is either I1b1 or I1b or c.
I thought deep clade tests sorted out that ambiguity, if it is
ambiguity. Can anyone help? Kit no N10743.

Kevin Brewer

This thread: