From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Deep clade tests
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 08:46:39 -0700

1. You have results for all snps of I1 haplogroup. You are I1* That's what
all those negative snp results are telling you.

2. There is no evidence I1 originated in northern France. North Germany
Baltic/NorthSea coastal area, or into the Jutland peninsula
(Schleswig-Holstein) is more likely as place of origin. From there I1
expanded into more northerly Scandinavia and in all directions down below,
including across the channel to the Isles.

At the moment your haplotype looks to be generic I1-AS with the unusually
high 16 at DYS19