From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Naming Family Finder Projects
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 11:19:06 -0500

Larry,

I will be very encouraged if the "Finders" can help us do that. I will keep an
open mind.

Even though I'm not much interested in contacting cousins, I would be willing to
share my atDNA results, if it would help people in their research. Do we as yet
have a mechanism for doing that? I must admit I haven't even explored the
options at 23andME. I've just been too busy lately.

Diana

This thread: