From: marianne dillow <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] mtDNA Coding Region Concern
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 13:19:46 -0800 (PST)

I wish I had saved the article I read about a week ago and didn't and wish I had now. It was about the government and medical field trying to have more control over DNA  results

.I have done FGS testing which shows medical and even had Ann Tiurner do a workup fpr me and even though I am OK I will not release my results in public because of my family members. I have to think of them when releasing any of my results.  I have released everything but the coding region where the medical plays into this. I don't think any of us know what the future holds as far as DNA testing and results are concerned. I for one don't have a cytstal ball but that is my own personal feelings on myself and my family members and am not trying to encourage or discourage others in doing what they want to do with theirs. I thought I would bring this up because science will not be where it is now in future years, Just something to think about. :)

Maranne Dillow