From: Gary Felix <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Reminder,DNA to be discussed on "Faces of America" Wednesday evening
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 17:30:48 -0800 (PST)

Could Eva Longoria have a Chinese relative within the last 250 years, possible. Could this relative be related within the last 250 years to Yo Yo Ma who was born to Chinese parents, extremely unlikely. It is more likely that this shared segment of Autosomal DNA is so short that it is identical by type (IBT).

Not familiar with the Broad Institude doing the autosomal testing on the show.

Incidentally Regis Philbin was test by Gates and has 36 percent East Asian?

Gary
Mexico DNA Project Admin.