From: David Faux <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Danish "homeland" of Viking Era emigrants to EasternEnglandand Normandy
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 16:01:27 -0800

Yes, I think it is fair to say that the Danish data is at the moment
"spotty" and unless something dramatic happens, the results will dribble in
not over months, but years. Very frustrating. I have twice attempted to
contact Borglum who has a large Danish sample from Jutland - but no reply.

David K. Faux.

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 3:56 PM, Richard Stevens <>wrote:

> There are also at least four R-L21 with Danish ancestry. Unfortunately,
> only
> one of them has joined the R-L21 Plus Project, but the other three are in
> FTDNA's database. I had FTDNA contact them, but that hasn't worked. Perhaps
> there's a language barrier.
>
> Rich

This thread: