From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DYS533 (Panel 9 and EA)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 12:38:02 -0500

Didier,

I, too, suspect these markers may be more useful than people are giving them
credit. We "maxed out" the markers for four members in a family where 6th
cousins were matching 67/67, to try and find additional mutations to separate
them. Not surprisingly, the Palindromic Pack gave us the most mutations. The
only other mutation that appeared among the advanced markers was DYS549, in
Panel 9.

Diana

This thread: