From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DYS533 (Panel 9 and EA)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 13:14:37 -0500

I went back and checked my old emails, from Mar/Apr 2007.

The EA YSTR18 package consisted of 18 markers, ten of which are in common with
FTDNA Panel 9 and need no conversion:

DYS 494
DYS 505
DYS 522
DYS 533
DYS 549
DYS 556
DYS 575
DYS 589
DYS 636
DYS 638

The other eight of which are in common with FTDNA's Standard Marker 38-67 Panel:

DYF 406-S1
DYS 481
DYS 487
DYS 490
DYS 531
DYS 578
DYS 594
DYS 641

Of these eight, four need to be converted:

DYF 406-S1 Add 7 to EA score
DYS 490 Add 1 to EA score
DYS 531 Take 1 from EA score
DYS 481 Add 4 to EA score