Subject: Re: [DNA] DYS533 (Panel 9 and EA)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 15:40:33 EST

Hi Andrew,

My brother is R1b1b2a1b5 and DYS717=21. He has not been tested for DYS533.
I don't think he's part of the Scots cluster.

His ysearch ID is KGARK. Paternal roots are from west Mayo just five miles
north of Castlebar.

Nora Hopkins FitzGerald
Paternal Ydna R1b1b2a1b5 (R-L21)
Paternal mtdna H1b
Maternal mtdna K

In a message dated 3/6/2010 1:38:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,