From: David Faux <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Danish "homeland" of Viking Era emigrants to EasternEngland and Normandy
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:46:19 -0800

I have been involved in genetic genealogy since the beginning, and with some
credentials to guide my work, and have paid my dues. A controversial figure
at times to be sure.

In all that time I have never heard of a Peter Spencer before - a pseudonym
perhaps (if so that shall be discovered and revealed to me). No
constructive criticism, no counter arguments, just cowardly name calling.

My evidence and the sources are there for all to assess. I do not expect
all to agree. The article in question is 95 pages in length replete with
quotes from primary sources. Take it or leave it. The original hypothesis
from four years ago has now been supported by recently available data.
Sorry to disappoint - you seem to be taking this rather personally, which is
very odd.

David K. Faux.

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 12:17 PM, peter spencer <>wrote:

> DAVID... since you have already published long articles pronouncing
> yourself
> not just as a Dane, but specifically as a TRIBAL CIMBRI descendant-
>

> http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=david+faux+cimbri&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
>
> its frankly a little late to offer up 'evidence' to support aearlier
> theory
> of yours, that was offered with this type of very long-winded but short on
> fact tactic.
> No offense sir, but nothing you say on this subject is credible absent very
> solid and irrefutable fact as you have a history of arranging certain
> anecdotal or totally presumptive assertions to support your own ancestral
> ambitions.

This thread: