From: K T JAMES <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Danish "homeland" of Viking Era emigrants to EasternEngland and Normandy
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 18:05:25 -0800 (PST)

________________________________
From: David Faux <>
Sent: Mon, March 8, 2010 7:46:19 PM

I have been involved in genetic genealogy since the beginning, and with some
credentials to guide my work, and have paid my dues.  A controversial figure
at times to be sure.

In all that time I have never heard of a Peter Spencer before - a pseudonym
perhaps (if so that shall be discovered and revealed to me).  No
constructive criticism, no counter arguments, just cowardly name calling.

My evidence and the sources are there for all to assess.  I do not expect
all to agree.  The article in question is 95 pages in length replete with
quotes from primary sources.  Take it or leave it.  The original hypothesis
from four years ago has now been supported by recently available data.
Sorry to disappoint - you seem to be taking this rather personally, which is
very odd.

David K. Faux.