From: William Hancock <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Danish "homeland" of Viking Era emigrants to EasternEngland and Normandy
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 20:18:45 -0800 (PST)

I was shocked when I first read the language used by "Peter Spencer".  It is so egregous that I have come to the conclusion that you must have some friend who thought it would be funny to give you a hard time.  Whether the case or not, perhaps you ought to treat it as a bum attempt at humour from a friend and ignor it here on out.

Good luck to you.  You have the support of many readers.

Bill Hancock
Sequim, WA