From: "Kim Coleman" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Great Migration Project
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 18:44:06 -0500

Ken,

Check out the NEHGS

http://www.newenglandancestors.org/publications/great_migration.asp

Kim

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:] On Behalf Of Ken Nordtvedt
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 6:33 PM
Subject: [DNA] Great Migration Project

I have not been able to find a coherent collection of the genealogies which
would have been gathered by the Great Migration Project --- Great Migration
being name given to the first couple decades of immigrations into the
Massachusetts Colony area starting 1620.

Does anyone have a good link? I have several ancestral lines which should
be included. But the links which came up by googling were pretty minimal.