Subject: Re: [DNA] Great Migration Project
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 19:05:10 EST

Ken,

I have a complete set to date. I'd be happy to make lookups for you or any
other listers.

Tom

In a message dated 3/9/2010 6:33:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

I have not been able to find a coherent collection of the genealogies
which would have been gathered by the Great Migration Project --- Great
Migration being name given to the first couple decades of immigrations into the
Massachusetts Colony area starting 1620.

Does anyone have a good link? I have several ancestral lines which should
be included. But the links which came up by googling were pretty minimal.