From: William Hurst <>
Subject: [DNA] FW: [ISOGG] Variability of mitochondrial DNA
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:32:14 -0500

One more.

Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 15:58:02 +0000
Subject: RE: [ISOGG] Variability of mitochondrial DNA

Hi Bill

Thanks for the new link. That makes much more sense. I would also be

interested in seeing the original paper. The posting on Dick Eastman's blog

is somewhat negative about mtDNA testing.

http://blog.eogn.com/eastmans_online_genealogy/2010/03/mitochondrial-dnas-su

rprising-variability-could-complicate-forensic-and-genealogical-analyses.htm

l#more

or

http://tinyurl.com/y9xogrm

It would be good if we could provide an authoritative response.

Debbie

__._,_.___

Reply to sender |

Reply to group |
Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic
(4)

Recent Activity:

New Members
1

Visit Your Group

MARKETPLACE

Check out Yahoo! Movies to get a recap of this year¿s Oscar winners, red carpet looks & nominated film trailers.

.

This thread: