Subject: Re: [DNA] Repetitive emails from FTDNA
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 21:36:30 EST

Yes, I've been getting the same notice for an advanced marker result for
one participant since Thursday. However, I've received nothing about the
results on the same marker for the other seven participants who also received
them on Thursday.

Bill

In a message dated 3/9/2010 9:24:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,