From: Larry Vick <>
Subject: [DNA] 23andMe Is Running a Special on the Ancestry Edition
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 19:27:54 -0800 (PST)

23andMe is running a speical on the Ancestry Edition.  I have deleted the price but the link will get you to it.

Regards,

Larry

_StewE_ says:
Mar 9, 2010
(11 hours ago)
The Oprah Winfrey Show and a special promotion
We wanted to share some exciting news and alert you to a special promotion starting today.

Airing this afternoon, The Oprah Winfrey Show will feature celebrities discovering their family roots. The show will feature a segment about the PBS documentary, Faces of America, by Professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr. As you may know, Faces of America used 23andMe’s Ancestry Edition to test the DNA of the guests featured in the series.

To promote the Faces of America segment on Oprah.com, 23andMe is offering viewers of The Oprah Winfrey Show our Ancestry Edition for only  until 3/31/10.

As members of our valued community, we wanted to make sure you heard about this special promotion. If you know people that may want to take advantage of this significant discount, please direct them to the Faces of America page on our website to order the Ancestry Edition at this special price (this is the only place on the site with this discount, so you need to order from this page). There is no set limit on the number of kits that can be ordered for , but you'll want to act quickly since the offer expires on 3/31/10.

So check out the Oprah show and feel free to spread the word about this special offer!

Oprah.com article on Ancestry:
http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Dr-Henry-Louis-Gates-Jr-Start-Your-Ancestry-Search

23andMe Faces of America promotion:
https://www.23andme.com/partner/foa/