From: "Irish III DNA" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Repetitive emails from FTDNA
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:14:42 +1100

I have been getting the same one too. For a guy who has had a DYS716 test result. Seven times at last count.
I have also complained to FTDNA

Dennis

Are other project administrators getting the same emails over and over, day
after day, from FTDNA? Not just the same kind of email, but the exact same
email, informing me of the exact same result or match. And one of the kits
I directly handle is getting these too. This started on Thursday.

Needless to say, I have sent a complaint to FTDNA, but I'd like to know
whether the problem is widespread.

This thread: