From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] 23andMe Is Running a Special on the Ancestry Edition
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 06:43:03 -0500

Just a minor correction on what "_StewE_" said...

23andMe did the autosomal testing for "Faces of America," but FTDNA did the
Y-DNA and mtDNA testing for the show. Prof. Gates has a company, AfricanDNA,
that is based at FTDNA (check out the company's street address):
http://www.africandna.com/contact.aspx

Diana

This thread: