From: Stephen Forrest <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Repetitive emails from FTDNA
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:01:03 -0500

I don't think that's it. I am just a customer (not an admin) and have
gotten one new notice of an HVR1+HVR2 match per day since last week,
yesterday excepted. Previous to this I would get maybe one such notice
every other month or so. Others have reported getting repeated notices of
results for very specific advanced marker tests, for themselves. It seems
clear this is a simple technical glitch with FTDNA's notification system and
not new lab results.

Steve