From: Wilcox Lisa <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Repetitive emails from FTDNA
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:06:44 -0800

I think Martin's right. If you actually go and look at your matches, I
think you'll find that each email refers to a new match, which appears
at the top of your list.

Unfortunately, many of the matches coming in are low-level, and we are
getting them in a steady stream. If it vexes you, you need to reset
the preferences via your personal page at FTDNA.

Lisa