From: vernade didier <>
Subject: [DNA] Re : N1* across Europe, legacy of Huns?
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 18:32:15 +0000 (GMT)

Interesting thread. I hope we can gather more results. If Attila has anything to do with this then it's obvious that his genetic legacy is far away from what was described for Genghis Khan. Could anyone recall me what was the STR signature for Genghis Khan ; then we can see how many are in ysearch.

Didier