From: Aaron Hill <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Repetitive emails from FTDNA
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:00:55 -0800

There is nothing we can do about it on this list. Please contact FTDNA
directly.

--
Remember the days of old
Consider the generations long past

They will teach you and explain
The years of many generations
Dig into the past, understand your roots
Think about what has happened through those many years
So that you may pass understanding from generation to generation

— Deuteronomy 32:7*

* (Note: This is my own compilation from a variety of translations.)

This thread: