From: vernade didier <>
Subject: [DNA] Re : Genographic Project
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:20:10 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks for the link. I started dna testing thanks to Genographics but it's hard to find anything else positive about this project. Unless they get an additional founding to analyze the hudge database collected many of these samples will be useless. The best further testing, in my view, would be a chip bed, 23andME like, analysis.
Presently, Spencer Wells has no chance to get any information out of this set of short haplotypes with a backbone SNP analysis.

Didier

> Hi all,
>
> Spencer Wells discussing Genographic Project at Cornell: http://www.cornellsun.com/node/41410
>
> Bill Hurst