From: Vincent Vizachero <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Re : Genographic Project
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:56:38 -0500

But the samples are only valuable if someone does something useful
with them.

So far, both the quantity and quality of analysis coming from
Genographic has been decidedly poor.

I'm a Genographic public participant, so I am sympathetic to the goals
of the project. The implementation has been unimpressive, so far.

VV

On Mar 11, 2010, at 12:36 PM, Al Aburto wrote:

> The 50000 samples from indigenous people is invaluable though, for the
> record! Without his effort this data may never have been collected. I
> say thanks Spencer Wells for your efforts!

This thread: