From: Vincent Vizachero <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] GENEALOGY-DNA Digest, Vol 5, Issue 237
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:06:22 -0500

I can see how someone who does not understand human nature might
mistakenly perceive a sense of entitlement where none exists.

But, given your apparent disdain for "whining", perhaps you can see
yourself clear to refrain from whining about this supposed "sense of
entitlement" that you think others (whom you do not know) possess?

VV

On Mar 11, 2010, at 1:38 PM, RThrift wrote:

> I am disappointed at the number of people on this list and similar
> lists who have expressed their sense of entitlement by whining such
> comments as "If they aren't going to contact their 23andMe relative
> finder contacts, why did they ever spend so much money on a test in
> the first place?"
>
> There has been an awful lot of such whining here. To people who
> feel a sense of entitlement, having proven relatives who have quite
> different interests is disappointing. Same with people who don't
> have a sense of entitlement, but the latter don't whine about it.

This thread: