Subject: Re: [DNA] Subject: Re: Blood of the Irish DVD
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:44:58 EST

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your observations on the Blood of the Irish DVD. I guess I'll
pass on it.

Alan, do you live in Ireland? I'm hoping to convince my Irish male cousin
to do the DNA test. I plan to pay for it and wondered how much postage
would I need to put on the package to mail to the labs in the US?

Thanks.

Nora

In a message dated 3/11/2010 1:03:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,