From: vernade didier <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Re : Genographic Project
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:34:49 +0000 (GMT)

I read all posts on this thread but I am going back to this question by Ken (see below) :

It seems (from what I can read here) that some people have access to the database ; I don't... For example, it would be interesting to check the R1b finding by "Argiedude" on dna-forums that most "R1b1b2" L23- have :
DYS393=12 + DYS426=11 . My question to those having access to the Genographic database : how many samples with this combination of M343+ ; DYS393=12 and DYS426=11 ; all 3 tested by Genographic ?
After all may be something can by sorted out of this testing.

Didier

PS : geographic distribution of the identified positives is welcome.

Ken wrote :
> It remains to be seen if any quality
> analysis can be made of such
> mini-haplotypes.
> This project by not doing state of the art investigation
> risks by its
> existence reducing chances that a quality projecty of that
> kind and goals
> will take place now any time soon.

This thread: