From: "Sandy Paterson" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] M222+ Modal
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 07:58:55 -0000

Hi Robert

Andrew Lancaster recently posted something about R1 modals for FTDNA 67 + 9.
I think I've misinterpreted that to mean FTDNA 67 + FTDNA Panel 9, whereas I
now realise that he must have meant FTDNA 67 plus the 9 markers that
Ancestry DNA test that are not included in the FTDNA 67.

So I have all the information that you directed me to but many thanks
anyway.

Sandy