From: "Lancaster-Boon" <>
Subject: [DNA] Are the testing companies being guided to invest in thewrongthings for genealogy?
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:52:56 +0100

Hi Vincent

This will possibly just show that I am not all that clever, but I have tried
to do that and failed. The only way I know to make my results tables up to
date is to go through every single personal page with an update, and the
only way I can be sure of catching all updates is to pro-actively go
checking. I have noticed check boxes on the new dashboard concerning
advanced markers, but never succeeded to make them do what I want them to
do.

Best Regards
Andrew

----