From: Vincent Vizachero <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Are the testing companies being guided to invest in thewrong things for genealogy?
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 16:53:20 -0500

Not all 118 are available. I count just 14 beyond the basic 67, and
that includes Kittler and DYS464X.

But if you are using Dashboard, the YDNA widget contains (at the top)
a "Configure the Results Page" option. There you can select the ones
available. On the bottom right of the widget is a button to export to
Excel.

VV