From: Elizabeth Kipp <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] British testing
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 19:37:34 -0800 (PST)

Matching with Canadians of British descent might be helpful. My father was born in England so that I know my English ancestry back to the late 1400s at Andover Hampshire. Blake lines in the US could benefit from the Blake FTDNA yDNA study.
 Elizabeth (Blake) Kipp, BA, PLCGS
Guild of one-name studies #4600 - PINCOMBE and SIDERFIN
Webpage: http://www.kipp-blake-families.ca/
Blog: http://kippeeb.blogspot.com/
Email: