From: "Sandy Paterson" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] English Genealogists
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 10:49:07 -0000

Chuckle.

Yes Andrew, I too agree. I think part of the initial wall of
misunderstanding has more than a little to do with the belief, particularly
amongst the Scots, that they know somewhat more about Scottish history than
those who don't live in Scotland. But once they understand that someone is
truly interested in trying to make sense of STR analysis in the context of
family history studies, they become quite helpful.

Sandy
Och aye the noo