From: Jennifer <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Full genome test
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 07:41:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi James,
An FGS would be fascinating but until you have an HVR 1 and 2 match outside of those immediate family members you won't find any.
On the other hand, if you do a full genome scan now, it'll be the last mt-DNA you will need and then you can just sit back and wait for someone new to test.
JMO,
Jennifer