From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Number of matches for WAMH in FTDNA database
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 15:41:10 -0400

As only FTDNA has full access to their database, I suspect we won't be able
answer that question for you. Also, I was told by FTDNA years ago -- and I
assume it's still true -- that they put a WAMH logo on, not just *the* WAMH, but
the four most common R1b 12-marker haplotypes and that they are only considering
the first 12 markers. Has anyone had a more recent clarification of this?

Diana

This thread: