Subject: Re: [DNA] Number of matches for WAMH in FTDNA database
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 15:48:53 EDT

One of our Davenport lines is WAMH. On 12 markers they have 2060 exact
matches. They vary from the WAMH 25 by one, so they have 22 exact matches, 141
with a GD of one, and 548 with a GD of two. By 37 markers they are
different by three additional markers.

Bill Davenport

In a message dated 3/14/2010 3:23:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,