From: "Lancaster-Boon" <>
Subject: [DNA] E1b1b1a2 query
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 21:50:17 +0100

Hi John

Yes, there is a very active project which was renamed, given the name
changing you mention, to "E-M35". I can thoroughly recommend it!

Data pages: http://www.haplozone.net/e3b/project
Discussion group: http://community.haplozone.net
Wiki: http://www.haplozone.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

E3b is an old name of E1b1b1 (E-M35). E1b1b1a2 is E-V13, which is the most
common branch in Europe by a pretty large margin.

Best Regards
Andrew

---