From: Bonnie Schrack <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] The tree house definition (was: Clades, Definitions,Discoveries, FTDNA)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 23:54:09 -0400

Angela wrote:

> Vince is right, Ken is right, Diana is right
>
> (no,.. hell hasn't frozen over,.........yet)
>
> ... everyone is right,... and wrong all at the same time... (and no I'm not
> being Oxymoronic, nor Ironic)
>
> What all of these clade definition arguments boil down to is not
> distinguishing between Taxonomy and Systematics.

Wonderful posting, Angela! Thanks so much for shedding an uncommon ray
of light that truly clarifies what's behind this interminable, tedious
bickering. . . not that you've shown what motivates it (fortunately),
but rather, you've pointed at the tree behind the house(s) . .

Bonnie
in the process of buying her first house

This thread: