From: "Sandy Paterson" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FW: Genome workushers innew geneticera- howcan wemine new data?
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 08:51:16 -0000

Hi Mike

I was aware that Watson is U106+ and Venter is L48+, but not that L48+ is
downstream of U106+ ; I couldn't find L48+. But you seem to follow my
reasoning. Virtually anything downstream of M222+ must fall close to or
within a very interesting period of Gaelic history, and thus holds the
potential of starting to answer some questions that are currently open but
quite hotly debated.

So I'm wondering whether a full genome of M222+ shouldn't be a fairly high
priority. Of course this has nothing to do with the fact that I am M222+
<grin>.

Sandy