From: "David Stedman" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] GENEALOGY-DNA Digest, Vol 5, Issue 260
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:22:39 -0000

You will have to excuse a slight level of merth from this side of the pond regarding
this thread.

Being a Brit who has spent the last year trying to track down Americans willing to
get involved with DNA testing to help explain how my line ended up over there, and
posibly knocking down a few 'long linerages' allong the way, I can assure you this is
not just a problem with Brits.

BTW if anybody out there knows of a WV Stedman/Steadman who may be willing to
partisipate in DNA testing let me know.

This thread: