From: Nancy Kiser <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] English genealogy
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:08:15 -0700 (PDT)

Kathy wrote:

Speaking of non-native DNA subhaplogroups occurring around Roman Forts
in England, see the reaction I got when I asked for DNA testing 2 years
ago here:

http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/west-riding/2008-01/1200250884

Thanks for this idea, Kathy.  I think I will try something similar to see if I can spark some interest with regard to my Phillips family in the Birmingham area.  Our DNA is I2b2 and matches those 3000 year old Bronze Age skeletons found in a cave in Germany.  Did you actually get any DNA participants as a result of your message?

Nancy

This thread: